What is Integrated Management System (IMS)?
An integrated management system (IMS) combines all internal management practices of a business into one system for easier management and operations. Quality (QMS), Environment (EMS), and Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS) management systems are often combined and managed as an IMS.
Benefits of Integrated Management System (IMS)
√ Reduce business risk.
√ Save time, save cost, save manpower and improve profit.
√ Reduce resources to manage the system.
√ More efficient system – remove duplication.
√ Reduce documentation – centralized document control system.
√ Easier to manage.
√ Consolidating audit results for all management systems.
Contact us today to find out how CI International & CI (UK) can help your organization regards Integrated Management System certification.
Click here to download Application Questionnaire for certification application.
- F001Gen – Application Questionnaire (PDF)
- F001IMS – Appendix Integrated Management Systems Certification (PDF)
- F001E – Appendix Environmental Management Systems Certification (PDF)
- F001HS – Appendix Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Certification (PDF)
- F001FSMS – Appendix Food Safety Certificaiton (PDF)
- F001ISMS – Appendix Information Security Management Systems Certification (PDF)